Five-Star Rating System
I love the looks of the Augvape Druga Narada Pro. I even like the gray with the wood. The other colors are even better looking. Another thing I like about this little pod/AIO kit is the fact that it’s small, it’s compact, and I really liked the power-to-size ratio on it. We’re going to give it a pretty good score in this category, probably one of the highest scores I ever handed out. I’m gonna give it 4.5 stars.
As far as coil performance goes, I liked the 0.4ohm mesh on the Augvape Druga Narada Pro. It’s fantastic, I’m getting a really good flavor off it. I tried the other coil, it really wasn’t my jam. But the 0.4ohm mesh is really nice at 25W. We’re going to give it a solid 4 stars in this category.
This category is where the Augvape Druga Narada Pro really loses its points. That’s because it’s lacking in range. It goes from a tight DL to a loose mouth-to-lung, I would have rather have had a little bit more looseness on the DL side and a little bit more tightness on the mouth-to-lung side. I wish the range was wider. The airflow is pretty precise. It’s more precise than the OG one. But it just needed to be a little wider. So we’re going to give it an average score of 2.5 stars.
I’ve been seeing the Augvape Druga Narada Pro from anywhere from $20 to $35 If you can get it in the $20 range, this is a nice little kit. It’s got really good build quality and the vape quality is there as well. In this category, we’re going to score it a point above average and give it a 3.5-star rating.
We’re going to add all these stars up, we’re going to come to a total star count of 14.5 stars. We’re going to take these 14.5 stars, we’re going to divide them by four and we’re going to get an average of 3.625 stars. So it’s a point above average, a point and some change above average, probably exactly where it belongs. Do I like the Augvape Druga Narada Pro better than the original Narada? Absolutely. I like the adjustable wattage better. I even think the build quality is a little better on this thing.
Let’s get into the pros for the Augvape Druga Narada Pro
- Nice Build Quality: The Augvape Narada Pro has a really nice build quality to it. This little guy has a nice feel and weight to it. It just got a heftiness that exudes quality. I’m really impressed by that. It’s a pro.
- Smooth Airflow: Even though I’m not happy with the range of the airflow, the airflow on the Augvape Druga Narada Pro is smooth. It’s just smooth, it really is. I do like that, I do like the smoothness of the airflow. I got to give them credit for that.
- Tiny, Compact & Pocketable: You can see it; the Augvape Narada Pro is tiny, compact, & pocketable, all pros.
- Adjustable Wattage: The Augvape Druga Narada Pro does have adjustable wattage, I like that.
- Replaceable 510 Drip Tip: You can use all your other 510s on the Augvape Narada Pro, that’s a pro.
- Dial Feature: Getting back to the adjustable wattage, I like the fact that the Augvape Druga Narada Pro has that dial there. It’s kind of cool, it keeps things simple. It’s a pro.
- Nice Coils: Nice coils available for the Augvape Druga Narada Pro. Really good flavor, especially on the 0.4ohm coil. The other coil is really not my jam. But the 0.4 is just nice. I vaped it at 25W, and it was very nice, even with the airflow about halfway open. I feel like when you shut down the airflow halfway, you definitely get better flavor, especially on the 0.4 mesh coil.
- Bright Screen: The Augvape Narada Pro has a tiny, but very bright screen. Which is very nice, I got no issue seeing it. It’s a pro.
- The Way the Pod System Slides Out: I love the way the pod system slides out from the side and not in from the top. It just seems more stable. It’s a really nice design for the Augvape Druga Narada Pro. It’s a pro.
- Simple To Use: The Augvape Narada Pro is simple to use, power mode only. It’s as simple as it gets.
- Type-C Charge Port: While I don’t like that charge port on the Augvape Druga Narada Pro is on the bottom,
Let’s get into the cons for the Augvape Druga Narada Pro
- RBA Section is a Separate Purchase: I’m going to start handing out cons for that with these little pods/AIO systems. I’ve already started to do it. I think it’s BS. If you’re gonna make an RBA section, you need to include it in the kit. I get it, I get it. People are gonna say, “But Deuces, companies want to sell coils.” Yeah, I get it. But it doesn’t cost much to put that little RBA section in there and give people choices. I’m all about the choices.
- RBA is Very Tiny: The RBA section of the Augvape Druga Narada Pro, as far as that goes, it is very tiny and difficult to build on.
- Limited Airflow Range: The Augvape Narada Pro shares a con with its predecessor, the original Narada. It’s got a very limited airflow range. I wish the airflow range was wider. I just don’t like the range on the airflow control.
- Fill Port Location: I wish the fill port on the Augvape Narada Pro wasn’t on the inside. In other words, you got to slide the Narada Pro pod out to access the fill port. I think they had enough real estate to put that fill port anywhere over here. I think they should have done that. I think it was a mistake. It’s a con.
- Charge Port: Why does the charge port on the Augvape Narada Pro have to be on the bottom? You guys know I hate that. It’s one of my pet peeves. I got to point it out.
But that’s it on the cons. Nothing crazy, no real deal breakers here.
What’s going on, Insiders? DeucesJack at VapingInsider.com. Today, we’re going to be going over a little pod/AIO kit. I’m talking about the Augvape Narada Pro.
This one is different from the original Narada.
What’s In The Box
I guess they’re also naming this the Vaperizzo. Let’s check it out. kind of neat looking. Kind of digging that woody design. I’m kind of digging that wooden gray look. Let’s put it on deck for a second.
Also in the Augvape Narada Pro box, you get this box of accessories, you’re going to get a cable, a type-c cable, this has type-c charging, so that’s awesome. And you’re going to get two coils, this type-c port right there, that’s an awesome job by Augvape.
From Top To Bottom
This is the 1ohm coil good for 13-20W. This is strictly for mouth-to-lung vaping. You can tell by that small air hole right there, you’re not going to get a lot of airflow. This is the one you want to use with mouth-to-lung liquids, like a nic salt or a high nic, freebase juice.
This is the 0.4ohm mesh coil good for 20-28W, I believe that says. Really, really hard to see. It does say that it’s mesh. I’ll tell you what, I have to be honest. There’s one thing I can’t freaking stand about these coils. Look at that base. That’s a proprietary base. And that’s such a bad move. Why didn’t you make this compatible with RPM coils or RGC coils or Artery HP coils? Make it compatible with something because the problem is down the line, if you still have this six months from now, who knows if these coils are still even going to be available. I don’t like proprietary coils, it’s an issue.
Here’s the actual Augvape Narada Pro mod itself. It’s a good looking mod. I like that wood. I think it’s really nice looking. It’s definitely different looking. I know some people don’t like wood. I’m digging that. Looks kind of classic. I like the battleship gray. I think that’s nice as well. On top there, you got your screen right there, tiny little screen. I’ll show that to you in a minute.
510 drip tip. Looks nice and comfortable, no issues with that. Here’s your fire button/scroll button. It scrolls almost like a Squid Industries Double Barrel, you can adjust the wattage, you have an LED light over here. This is an internal battery mod.
There is your type-c charge port, so the Augvape Narada is going to charge fast. Now the nice thing about this type-c charging is the fact that this will charge your battery from dead to 80% in 20 minutes. That’s kind of badass, that really is. That’s kind of cool. 950mAh battery in it. And it charges it 80% in 20 minutes. Now, this is also firmware upgradeable and Augvape tells me they’re going to be coming out with TC mode, and voltage mode. None of the coils are TC coils, but they did send me an RBA base, which is kind of cool.
First, let’s go over the tank of the Augvape Narada Pro. On the tank, you see this little tab, that’s kind of what keeps everything down. Now in order to get the tank out, you just kind of pull it out that way. And inside here, you’re gonna see two gold plated contacts, they’re gonna make contact with your coil, and they’re gonna make it fire. You got another third contact in there, right over there. And it’s a little hollow in here. So this part of the tank is going to plug into that. And then you got that little tab right there that’s going to plug into this part right there. If you install one of the coils, remember I said I didn’t like the fact that it was a proprietary coil.
The one thing I do like that they did was you see this little nub right here, you can get your finger under there pretty easily, and pop it out. I do like that. That’s an awesome job. I don’t know if it’s worth the difference between having a proprietary coil and having that easy access to the coil. Maybe it would have been nicer if Augvape just made a base like that with that tab and would allow you to use some more coils that are more prevalent in the market. I don’t know. That’s up for you to decide. But this works pretty well. I do like that. Here’s your little plug right here. Nice big opening. That’s definitely going to be a pro. You’ll be able to fit most juice bottle nozzles in there, you might even be able to deal with a bullnose with that. Really, really nice job on that. I like that, Augvape.
Now let’s go over the RBA for the Augvape Narada Pro, because this is actually really different. And I’m going to show you how to build it as well. Pop the box open, pull out the bag, and you’re going to get a bunch of stuff in the bag. First off, you get a bunch of spare deck screws, you get four of them right there. Inside the bag, you get this base that’s going to allow you to fire your coil, you get some spare o-rings, and this little screwdriver. Now they kind of did something a little ingenious with this. What’s nice about this is you can plug that in, just like that. And now you can take your chimney section off. And it reveals the deck, very small, simple deck with airflow right underneath the coil. But now you’re able to fire the coil and get out all the hot spots.
Building & Wicking
So let me show you how to put a build on the Augvape Narada Pro. First thing you want to do, take your Phillips head screwdriver, loosen those post screws. Here’s another ingenious thing they did. These little boxes are hollow. So even though your post is right up against there, it’s going to allow your coil to pass through enough, in order to get the coil in there. Kind of smart, really is. Kind of clever, I really dig that. I like seeing shit like that. So you run your coil right through there, just like that. And what I would suggest is get that one side in first. Once you get that one side in, tighten it down. Now that that side is in, now you can worry about this side. Now you can get that side in and kind of hold it in place. Believe me, this is not easy to do on camera. These are very tiny postholes. Once that’s in like that, that looks a little janky. We’re going to fix that, don’t worry about it. Let’s just go after our leads for now. So you want to get them, give it a little cut, get them over there. Give them a little cut. You can pop it out, you could have built it on the outside as well, if you want it to. Either way is correct, whatever way you’re more comfortable with. Now you take your coiling rod, you kind of want to make sure you straighten out that coil, and you don’t want to touch it anything. Gotta make sure it’s not touching anything. Kind of make it look just like that. That’s actually perfect.
Now we’re going to take this and we’re going to dry fire it, make sure there are no hotspots. So now we turn it on.
And we’re going to take our little wheel here, see this wheel, that’s how you adjust the wattage. We’re going to pop it up to like 20W, and we’re going to give it a test fire. Make sure it’s glowing evenly. We got a little bit of a hotspot there. We’re going to stroke it out and fire it again. There we go. Looks like we’re good. We’re glowing evenly from the inside out.
Now what you’re going to want to do is you’re going to wick the Augvape Narada Pro. Grab yourself a little piece of cotton and pop it right through there, just like so, nice and snug. You don’t have a lot of room here for cotton, you’re going to need really, really short wicks on this one. I would say cut it right up to the base. Let me show you what I’m talking about. You’re gonna cut your cotton on this, just run your scissors right up to the base and snip it right there. Same thing on the other side. And that’s how I would run my cotton. Now you want to take your tool, and you just want to kind of tuck it in there, kind of almost want to use the dam method on this. It’s nice and easy, just like that. Want to repeat the process on the other side, just like that. That’s how your deck should look. Something like that. Now you just pop it out. Now you can pop that part out. Once those wicks are wet, you take your barrel section, you screw it on just like that. Make sure the end of your wires are not touching the barrel, otherwise, you’re going to short it out. Then you take the RBA head and you just pop it right in there just like so. Now you can fill it up and vape on it. I’m gonna vape on all three of them. I will tell you exactly how they all vape on the up top portion of the video. Also, if you want to lock your wattage in so you don’t accidentally spin it, let’s say I want to lock it in at 20, 3 clicks, you see that lock emblem appear. Now it doesn’t adjust anymore. But you can still fire. If you want to unlock it, three clicks.
Let’s do a quick size comparison. The Augvape Narada Pro is in the middle, of course, along with the Smoke Nord 2, and the Smoke RPM80. Both the smoke mods are internal battery mods. Now you can see, the RPM at is much, much bigger, but it also pumps out 80W. As opposed to the Nord 2, it’s almost the same size as the Nord 2. Nord 2 is definitely taller. The Nord 2 also does 10 more watts. This is a 40W device. They both have screens. The Nord has it on its side right there. This one has it on top. The Augvape Narada Pro does 10W less. Both do not come with an RBA section. I wish Augvape would include the RBA section in the purchase with the Narada Pro. I think that would be nice.
Let’s get into some of the specs on the Augvape Druga Narada Pro.
- Dimensions: 70 x 40 x 18.5mm.
- Battery: 1100mAh battery
- Charging: Type-C quick charging, 2amps
- Coils: 2 coils included in kit (1×0.4ohm mesh coil + 1ohm regular coil)
- Colors: Black Carbon Fiber, Gray Wood, Red Black Leather
Don’t forget, Insiders. Click here to head on over to our Facebook group. It’s the fastest growing vape page on Facebook. Real, real friendly environment. Very newbie friendly. We’d love to see you over there.
And that’s it, Insiders. That’s all I got for you guys today. Make sure you keep living that vape life. We’re out of here. Deuces.
- Nice Build Quality
- Smooth Airflow
- Tiny, Compact & Pocketable
- Adjustable Wattage
- Replaceable 510 Drip Tip
- Dial Feature
- Nice Coils
- Bright Screen
- The Way the Pod System Slides Out
- Simple To Use
- Type-C Charge Port
- RBA Section is a Separate Purchase
- RBA is Very Tiny
- Limited Airflow Range
- Fill Port Location
- Charge Port